Ironing is one of the most common chores in every house these days. You will spend a lot of time every weekend to iron your clothes for the entire week. Perfect dress, whether at school, college, workplace or at some party, will make you look the best and professional. When this is a very important appliance for your home, why do you still buy it without proper research or without even touching it? It is important to get the right and the best iron box in India for perfect ironing experience.
Compare Top Steam Irons in India
|Product Name||Capacity||User Reviews||Price|
|Philips GC3811||2400 Watt||4.5/5|
|Morphy Richards Super Glide||2000-Watt||4.4/5|
|Bajaj Majesty MX15||1200-Watt||4.2/5|
If you are planning to buy the best iron, then here is some information on how to pick the right iron box and which are the best steam iron in India 2018…
Guide to buy an Iron Box
- The first thing to take care is the wattage of the iron box. When the wattage is high, you will be able to iron better and also you will be able to finish the job faster. So, there is one thing to keep in mind about this high wattage and that is you need to handle it with a lot of care and caution.
- The Soleplate is another important thing to consider when you are buying an iron box. It is the Soleplate that is going to get in contact with the clothes and hence you need to make sure that plate is scratch free, non sticky and you should also be able to clean it with ease.
- You should be able to control the temperature of the iron box with ease. There should not be any kind of major problem in handling as it may spoil the clothes.
- Steam control is also important while choosing an iron box. You should be able to turn the steam high, low or you should be able to put it off when it is not required.
- The length of the iron box cord is another important thing that you should check. If it is too short then it can be a problem to iron the clothes. You will be able to use it flexibly if you have a long cord.
- Water holder capacity is also something that you need to consider. You may have to iron a lot of clothes at a time and hence you should make sure that you are buying an iron box with good water holding tank, instead of changing the water again and again.
- The handle of the iron box also should be comfortable for handling while you iron the clothes. The grip has to be smooth, but not too wide as it can get tough to handle it.
Top 5 Best steam irons in India 2018
Here is the list of top 5 best steam irons available in the Indian market…
Philips is the brand that allows us to bring home a number of home and kitchen appliances. If you are looking for an affordable steam iron in the Indian market, then Philips is the brand that you should consider. This steam iron comes with a number of amazing features that can be very helpful for you.
- The steam rate is quite good and it is 40 grams per minute.
- 2400 watt power which ensures good ironing.
- This iron box is available in many different colors.
- There is an auto steam control facility to control the steam and provide better iron.
- Does not drip when the temperature is low.
- The only negative about this iron box from Philips is it comes with a short power cord.
The Soleplate of this iron box is the plus point as it comes in Titanium material. You will be able to get wrinkle free clothes in just minutes. This iron box comes with good steam adjustment options and is a 2000 Watt power iron box.
- The design of this iron box is just attractive and perfect.
- 160 grams per minute steam rate.
- Water tank capacity is 300 ml.
- Suitable for any kind of clothes.
- The water tank of the iron box leaks sometimes.
One of the best brand in steam iron boxes is Morphy Richards, and that is because it is an ideal iron box for any kind of clothes and it is very smooth. The Soleplate of this iron box is a combination of ceramic and diamond, and hence heat is distributed evenly all over.
- 350 ML water tank capacity.
- Comes with 2 year warranty
- 2000 watts power and hence faster iron.
- The water tank of the iron box leaks sometimes.
If you are having the Havells Sparkle steam iron box at home, then ironing the clothes is not a tough job anymore. You will be able to do the job with a lot ease. This is a good choice if you are looking for the best options in your budget.
- The water tank capacity is 230 ML.
- You can swift between steam iron and normal iron.
- It is a 1250 Watt iron box.
- Good grip for better iron.
- Quality of the Soleplate is not really good.
Here is another very common Indian brand that is known in every Indian house. Bajaj has some good models of iron box and this steam iron box is one of their best models. It is 1200 Watt iron box and hence is an amazing option to consider.
- Price is quite affordable.
- Comes with a two year warranty.
- 170 ML of water tank.
- 1200 Watts power.
- You do not get good steam settings with this iron box.
These are the best models of steam iron in India. You can check their features and pick the right one. Hope our reviews will help you to choose better steam iron for home use. For more reviews, keep visiting us.