Microwave Ovens have become an essential electronic appliance for most of the households. But, there are some important yet simple rules associated with its usage. By following some simple tips, we can increase its lifetime as well as retain its efficiency. This article is all about some essential tips to use Microwave Oven correctly. So, let’s check them one by one.
15 Tips to Improve Microwave Oven Usage
- Whenever you unpack your new Best Microwave Oven, you will see a little booklet inside the pack. Please go through the whole booklet carefully as it is given with full description about the important instructions and safety warnings such as you should not use some types of Microwave Ovens when they are empty. You should follow every instructions and recommendation of the manufacturer.
- Don’t plug many appliances all at once; it can result in a power outage.
- For time-setting, the Microwave can be associated with a dial or a number pad. Please turn the dial clockwise (in the case of dial) or type the desired minutes and seconds numbers (in the case of number pad) in order to set it in your desired timing. Sometimes, there may be a ‘Cook’ option that you have to press so that the microwave can be activated by the time-setting. If any problem happens regarding time-setting, you can go through the manual or contact the customer care service.
- Different cooking or warming of food needs different power. So, it is very important to take care of it.
- Your traditional metal cookware can’t be used in your Microwave cooking, you need Microwave compatible cookware sets. You can purchase them from your nearest store or through online.
- It will not be a smart idea to cook foods requiring a lot of water (such as pasta) in your Microwave as they will not cook well in Microwave.
- Don’t cook something that contains insufficient water as well as light and fluffy.
- Arrangement of foods is very important in order to cook them evenly. Cut the vegetables in the same size and no foods in the center.
- Please use a cover dish during cooking, as it helps to eliminate splattering also reduces cooking time.
- In order to make sure that the heat is distributing evenly, you should stir, turn and rotate food items.
- Small pieces take lesser time to cook than larger pieces, so if possible, cut the veggies and other food items in small pieces.
- If you are going to cook such foods that contain skins like potatoes, sausages, and hot dogs; you should pierce with the help of a fork in order to prevent sudden splattering and popping.
- Please be aware of heat-related burns that can happen from hot containers, exploding liquids, or overheated foods.
- Don’t overheat any food containing milk (such as hot chocolate).
- Reduce the power of Microwave if you have few foods for microwaving.
Follow the above simple tips to use Microwave Oven correctly. If you experience any difficulty in using it, then contact your respective customer care service quickly.