In the present times we use a lot of kitchen equipments to make our work in the kitchen easy and convenient. With the advancement in technology we have access to different machines such as a food processor, blender, mixer grinder, which makes preparing meals regularly look like a piece of cake.
Food processor vs Mixer Grinder – Which One is Better?
One thing which you must keep in mind is that you do not need all the kitchen tools found in the online media or in the shop near you as it depends on whether you actually needed or not in your kitchen on a daily basis. Each of the kitchen equipments has their own features and you must know exactly what are these features before thinking of purchasing any of them for satisfying your kitchen needs.
Out of all the kitchen appliances food processors and mixer grinders are mostly used in the majority of the households all through the world. But due to less awareness and less knowledge people tend to mistake these two equipment as similar to each other and then think they will be doing the same type of kitchen work and hence they buy any one of them without knowing the actual purpose, that is, what exactly is there features which differs them from one another.
What are food processor and mixer grinders?
The food processor is usually used in preparing of grinding vegetables for making this is such as Cole slaw or Salsa. One can easily chop the rough vegetables and fruits as well as spices and make them into bread crumbs or pesto as well as hummus by using a food processor.
A mixer grinder on the other hand has a number of facilities which enables you to perform a number of kitchen chorus with the help of this equipment. Right from grinding ingredients to the grating of hard shelled fruits or vegetables such as coconut, to making of a puree of any kind, along with chopping or cutting of fruits and vegetables, mincing meat and making whole spices into powder – a mixer grinder does it all.
Before going into any further discussion, let us have a clear knowledge about the benefits of food processor versus the advantages of using a mixer grinder. Once you are clear about which kitchen machine you want for yourself, then you can look for other details on power saving food processors or cheap mixer grinders on the market.
Benefits of Food Processors
- The first and foremost benefit of owning a food processor is that it helps you in making your meals effortlessly. Food processor does all the work for you such as dicing, mashing shredding and hence you don’t have to burn your time and energy in preparing the ingredients before you actually give it for cooking.
- One of the major advantages of using a food processor is that there is no chance that you will cut yourself or hurt yourself or make a mess in the kitchen as all you have to do is to put the ingredients in the tube of the food processor and within seconds you get your ingredients just the way you like it.
- Making Salsa, spreads and dips extremely easy If you are using a food processor. Usually it takes a lot of time to shop and grind the ingredients and make the perfect mixture to be served with bread or chips, but with this kitchen appliance, everything is done in the most perfect way, while saving a lot of time.
- With the indulgence of food processor in our daily lives following the healthy diet, which everybody is talking about has become very easy as making soups and salads is now extremely convenient by using this kitchen tool.
Pros of owning a mixer grinder at your home
- The main advantage of using a mixer grinder is that this kitchen appliance is extremely versatile in nature. With the use of mixer grinder it is easy to make not only milk shakes and ice-cream, but it is also a blessing while shopping or grinding hard ingredients such as nuts, cardamom, black pepper and cloves. One can even grind item success meet to make various tasty dishes for their family and friends using a mixer grinder.
- The second most benefit of owning a mixer grinder in your home is that it comes with way more options than what you will get in a food processor. Let’s not forget the fact that it is also extremely easy to operate and makes preparing food items of any cuisine quite easily and without wasting any time.